Physics Teaching Homepages:
Computational Resources for physics majors and physics graduate students:
Computer Lab, located in P-247 with Dual-boot Pentium machines winXP and Fedora Core 4 Linux installed with:
- GNU gfortran FORTRAN 77/90 compiler,
- Intel ifort FORTRAN 77/90/95 compiler,
- xmgrace and gnuplot for plotting.
High Performance Computing: The following computer clusters are available for graduate students.
Please note that each graduate students needing access to these clusters must speak with their research advisors to obtain acccess.
Other computing sources at SDSU:
- SDSU computing center (SCC) for all SDSU students.
- Windows and Mac machines
- All installed with word, excel, & powerpoint.
- Reserve Book Room (RBR–adjacent to the library)
- Open 24/7 (except when campus is closed)
- Windows machines for SDSU students.